Monday, September 8, 2008

Safe Mode

Hi. I feel a lot better today. The fever's gone, and the sniffling is down to the minimum, but it's still there. Now all that's left is my throat and cough. It feels as if sandpaper is rubbing against it every time I swallow or, worse, cough. (Ouch!)

Thanks everyone for the get-well wishes. I think they have helped. I decided to go to work today, though me not being able to use my voice made my role of educator rather meaningless. My voice is squeaky but deep, but speaking can irritate my throat and causes some nasty coughing fits so I only try to speak aloud when really needed. Otherwise, I'm the dumb (as in not being able to speak, not stupid!) teacher that only occasionally lets out a squeak. Guess I'll be doing a lot of that for the rest of the week.

But, great news is I've finished editing the pics of my friend's wedding but since I haven't actually developed it for him to give it to him and his new bride, plus I haven't actually asked his and wife's permission to post it up, I don't think it's proper for me to show it to you guys just yet, no?

So, I've got some serious matters to attend to, so I'll end this post quickly and just do a bit of blog hopping before I get to work. But, please forgive me if I don't leave any comments on your blog, okay? But, who knows...I just might if this itch in my hands to leave comments gets the better of me.

:)

2 comments:

carolchs said...

good to hear that you are much better now perry.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Great to hear that you're on the path to a full recovery buddy ...

I'll be looking forward to the pix once you get the A-OK from your friend to post them :D

 
ss_blog_claim=e22bcb184b7f0fc3f06d15b2b7f7110c