Friday, September 3, 2010

Flying time

My oh my...how time flies.

A look at my last post and it was over a month ago! I suppose that's to be expected. I have other things occupying my interest now and blogging here is not really high up on my priority list at the moment. But, for the time being I'll still leave this blog here while I sort things out with the current project that I'm working on. And when the time comes, I'll announce it here and we'll see then where we'll go from there.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the school holidays which begin tomorrow! That's 2 weeks! That means more time to do the things that I want to do and it's a much needed reprieve from the daily grind of teaching.

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

I dun have that much of a holiday this year and I'll only take more leave before the xmas holidays weeeeeeeee

 
ss_blog_claim=e22bcb184b7f0fc3f06d15b2b7f7110c