Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Fourteenth Letter

So, without saying them out loud (and without using your fingers to count), tell me what's the fourteenth letter of the alphabet? Just right off the bat, what is it?

It's the letter N.

Now, why am I thinking about this particular letter? Well, it's the start to a word that perfectly describes this blog's situation right now: Neglected.

I see my last update has been over a month ago. It's been slightly over two years since I first started this blog and in that span of time I've written just over 150 entries. Not exactly a wordsmith kind of scale by any means. But, I've made a few friends along the way, and a few bucks which made for some motivation. But, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to actually sit down in front of the computer to write here. Not that I don't have anything to say, mind you. There were many times where something happened and I told myself that I'd put that up in my blog but I just never got round to doing it.

So I'm just wondering - wondering if this whole feeling of wanting to blog will actually finally leave me.  I'll leave that to time to provide the answer.

3 comments:

Mas Light said...

Okeh bah, I also neglect my blog every now and then. Hehe, I got things to say but lazy to blog sometimes, or maybe kena block my brain or I was tired or I got distracted with watching TV series ekkekek. I think I have an almost 900 post since I started.

Lorna said...

The fact is, there are more important things in life that blogging, so kena la prioritize. Biasa la tu going on off on your blog -- you just need to realize why you want to have a blog in the first place. You can always get back to blogging once you're up to it again. Cheers!

Car Master said...

Seems like 2 years later that feeling arrived huh. but u will b writing again one day ;)

 
ss_blog_claim=e22bcb184b7f0fc3f06d15b2b7f7110c